Managed Cybersecurity Services
Worried about getting hacked?
With RODIN’s range of Managed Cybersecurity Services, you can sleep easily again. Our specialised solutions are exactly what your business needs to combat the ever-increasing threat from online attacks. Our team are experts on next-generation cybersecurity products, so we’ve built up a range of cybersecurity packages with everything you need to defend your business from the latest cyber threats. This simplifies everything for you – instead of agonising over each and every component, you just need to choose the package that best suits your organisation’s circumstances.
Our security offerings give you more insight and improve the day-to-day defence of your infrastructure with:
- 24/7 monitoring of your network, systems and data.
- Optimised incident detection and rapid incident-response times.
RODIN even has packages that help your organisation meet its compliance obligations. These cover frameworks such as:
- The Australian Government’s Essential Eight.
- The NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- ISO 27001
Why should your organisation align with these frameworks?
Each of the above are recognised standards or sets of guidelines that help organisations build cohesive and versatile cyber defences. These frameworks provide sets of policies that can be used across industries.
- The NIST Cybersecurity Framework is the world’s most widely known and accepted cybersecurity framework.
- The Essential Eight Maturity Model is recommended by the Australian Signals Directorate. It provides a series of mitigation strategies that help organisations improve their cybersecurity posture.
- ISO 27001 is a certification from the International Organization for Standardization. It’s designed to function as a framework for information security management systems (ISMS), including all of the policies and processes that are relevant to the control and use of data.
Get your free NIST Cybersecurity assessment!
Book your free assessment against the NIST framework. The assessment is conducted by our in house cybersecurity professionals and assesses your organisation’s security posture against NIST. Enabling your organisation to be better prepared in identifying, detecting, and responding to security risks, You will get a comprehensive assessment and easy to understand report highlighting your overall risk level and detailing prioritized risks against recognised standards and remediation recommendations.
The benefits of cybersecurity compliance
RODIN’s Cybersecurity Packages
Massive data breaches and other cyber threats make the news every week. Your business could be next. You know just how dangerous these attacks are. You know you should be complying with the regulations and industry standards.
But everything is so complex, and you don’t even know how or where to get started.
Thankfully, RODIN’s cybersecurity packages make it easy.
Each of our packages make it easy for companies to dramatically improve their cybersecurity. We offer four different options to suit a range of different circumstances and ensure that your company can find the best package for its needs:
Secure your company now
Our specialist knowledge and broad industry experience ensures that the improvements we recommend are beneficial, and that every project is a success.