Securing your network, inside and out.
Security, or more specifically cybersecurity, is at the forefront of everything that RODIN does. We believe that the best form of security needs to be integrated across your entire business; whether it be end user anti-virus, network perimeter protection, or data loss prevention. Staff enablement & training also shouldn’t be overlooked as a key pillar of your security strategy.
As organisations move towards serverless environments, and we see more digital transformations, risk becomes almost inherent in these environments.
Risk mitigation comes from understanding and implementing the ASD Essential Eight through adoption of security services such as:
- Ongoing security assessments.
- Creation of security policies that work for your organisation.
- Integrated security software and hardware, which provides high levels of visibility into the security status of your network.
- Centralised management, with security solutions that integrate seamlessly across the network.
- Content controls to prevent data loss; through restricting what can be accessed and transmitted.
- Ongoing deployment and management of operating systems and application patch and critical update.
Working within the NIST framework we cover people, technology and processes, with five overarching disciplines