- When you need IT support, you need it immediately.
- You experience recurring issues with your IT systems.
- Your current IT support can’t keep up with your demand for support.
- You need a broad range of IT services, but cannot justify, or find, a single person with the skills or training to address all of your needs.
- You store or manage sensitive information.
- Your technology budget is unpredictable, or you don’t have one.
If you were nodding when reading our list then you probably already know that a managed services solution for management of your IT systems may be beneficial.
It is extremely difficult to find all of the skills, experience and training required to support all of the different types of systems and perform all of the functions necessary to properly manage the IT systems of even a small business – and if the ‘perfect’ person is found who combines all of those attributes they are still going to go on holidays and call in sick, and they may find the management of just one system to be a short term rather than a long term challenge, and then they will leave.
They will almost certainly command healthy remuneration and, ironically, the better they are at their work the less likely you are to need them on a full time basis.
A far easier option is to outsource the task of managing your IT systems so that you have access to a team of experts whose combined knowledge, experience and training is far greater than any one employee, and who can be ‘hired’ on a part time basis, but with guaranteed rapid response and availability. Our IT support team is never ‘sick’, does not take holidays, and can be hired for far less than the same work could be obtained from employees.
Contact us today to find out more about how our services can improve the way your systems are managed.