As isolation continues due to COVID-19, video meetings and new collaboration methods have become the normal and users are scrambling to learn new tools that they have never had to use previously.
For most users we are speaking to, they are enjoying these new platforms and ways of collaborating and while they have been at their fingertips for months or years, the current situation has forced them to start taking advantage of them.
For many however, they are just scratching the surface and just ‘getting by’ using these programs. Understanding the different ways these modern workplace tools can be used can really boost productivity and take their collaboration to the next level.
We have been providing Microsoft Teams training to clients for years and since the pandemic began, have been running multiple sessions a week to help staff take advantage of the platform, specifically when it comes to video conferencing and meetings.
To assist companies further during this time, we are opening these training sessions up for free to any companies that require them. In an hour session, you will learn:
- Introduction to Teams and what the platform can do.
- How to access Teams from your desktop, web and mobile.
- How to have one on one and group chats.
- How to schedule calls with internal or external parties.
- How to join meetings and how to interact and present within meetings.
- Teams, channels and tabs. What they are, how they fit and where to use them.
- How to create a team and the difference between private and public teams and channels.
- Notifications. How they work, how to use them, how to control channel notifications, and how to use quiet hours.
- Working with Files within your team and how to work on the same documents in real time with others.
If you are interested in taking advantage of our training, please let us know here and we will be in touch soon.