How Can We Help?
Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Windows 10’s Timeline
Last Updated On
byKnowledge Base Creator
0 out Of 5 Stars
You are here:
Windows 10 has a new feature called Timeline, which keeps track of every file you opened and every web page you’ve visited through Edge browser.
How to use Windows 10’s Timeline
Follow these steps to launch and use Timeline:
- To launch Timeline, click the icon located next to the search box on the Taskbar, or hit Windows key + Tab key.
- Timeline will display a history of apps and documents you have been using across synced Windows 10 devices. Move the slider on the right to scroll through to see files or sites you opened.
- You may also use the search box to find a particular file then click the file you want to open.
Table of Contents