Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Sharing Teams meeting with external users
0 out Of 5 Stars
Microsoft Teams gives users the ability to record their meetings. Recording meetings can be useful for training sessions or webinars that you want to reuse in the future.
Microsoft recently updated the Microsoft Teams recording feature to automatically sync to your OneDrive which makes it easier to access, recall and of course share the meeting recording with external and internal participants.
In this article, we will show you how to share Teams meeting after recording it.
If you need help recording a meeting in Teams, you can use our guide found here.
How to share Teams recording externally
- Go to OneDrive then select Recordings.
- Access the recording then click the Share button.
- Select how you would like to share the recording. You can either share the recording internally or externally.
In this example, we will choose Anyone with the link to share it with external users.
- By clicking Anyone with the link, you will be asked to set Other settings then click Apply.
- After clicking Apply, type the name, group or email address where you would like to share the Teams meeting recording then click Send.
- You may also click Copy link to generate the link.
- Clicking Outlook will direct you to Outlook to compose a message and send the email with the recording automatically attached.