How Can We Help?
Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Set up Self Service Password Reset
Last Updated On
byKnowledge Base Creator
4.5 out Of 5 Stars
You are here:
If you have forgotten your password, you may now reset it yourself. Make sure that Self Service Password Reset is properly set up to begin.
Follow these steps to set up Self Service Password Rest:
- Open up a browser then go to office.com and log in using your work or school account.
- The box that appears should say More information required. Click Next.
- You will be redirected to a page that says, “Don’t lose access to your account!”
- Set up at least one of the options to reset your password either phone or email or both. Click Set up now.
- To start verifying your phone number, pick the country of your location then type in your mobile phone number with area code. Click text me.
- You will receive a text on your phone with the area code. Enter the code in the box then click verify.
- You will be returned to the initial setup screen. Click Set up now beside the Authentication Email is not configured.
- Type in a personal email address and click email me.
- Go to your email and open the email with the code. Check your junk mail if the email with the code is not found in Inbox.
- Type the code in the box and click verify.
- Click finish and you will be redirected to your dashboard for Office 365.
Table of Contents