Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Setup email in Outlook for iOS
0 out Of 5 Stars
Setup email in Outlook for iOS mobile app
Note: If you have a work account that requires the Intune Company Portal app, install it from the App Store before setting up Outlook for iOS.
- Download Outlook for iOS from the iOS App Store and then open it. The icon looks like this:
Note: See system requirements for your iOS devices here.
- If it’s your first time using Outlook for iOS, enter your full email address, then tap Add Account.
Otherwise, you can tap Menu > Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
If you’re asked to select your email provider, please contact your IT admin for support as there may be a misconfiguration.
- Enter your email account password and tap Sign in.
Note: The sign in screen may look different for you depending on your email provider.
Verify your identity if multi-factor authentication is enabled. For more information, see Security info overview.