Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
OneNote with Office 365
0 out Of 5 Stars
OneNote is included with every Office 365 account, so if your business uses Office 365, we suggest you log in and check it out. To get started, go to https://www.onenote.com and log in with your business email address and password.
Do you scribble great ideas on sticky notes? Is precise filing more your style? OneNote’s got you covered, whatever way you shape your thought, OneNote is your very own digital notebook. Whether you have a million ideas, a million things to do, or a million things to remember, OneNote is the perfect app for capturing pretty much everything.
Create your way
OneNote’s got you covered whatever way you shape your thoughts. Type, write or draw with the free form feel of pen to paper. Search and clip from the web to picture ideas.
With OneNote, you can:
- Type notes or record audio at your laptop.
- Sketch or write ideas on your tablet.
- Add picture from your phone.
- Find notes instantly.
- Freely move notes around the page.
- Organize those pages into sections.
- Keep your sections in one or more notebooks.
- Switch devices and pick up right where you left off.
- Share your notebooks with others so you can all view and contribute at the same time.
Access from anywhere
Take note. It’s easy to pull up your content from anywhere, even if you’re offline. Start on your laptop then update notes on your phone. OneNote works on any device or platform.
Learn more about OneNote with Office 365:
What is OneNote?