Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 16 ) Collapse Articles
Microsoft Phone Mail Setup
0 out Of 5 Stars
Add a new email account
- Open the Mail app by clicking the Windows Start menu and choosing Mail.
- If this is the first time you’ve opened the Mail app, you’ll see a Welcome page. Select Add account to get started.
If you’ve used the Mail app before, at the bottom of the left navigation pane, select Settings and then choose Manage Accounts.
Note: On a phone or tablet, tap the three dots at the bottom of the page to access Settings.
- Select Add account.
- Choose the type of the account you want to add.
- Outlook account: tap Outlook.com.
- Office 365 account: tap Exchange.
- Enter your full email address. Then add the password you use to sign into your email and tap Sign in.
You’re all set! Syncing emails and calendar may take a few minutes.