Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 16 ) Collapse Articles
Install MyGlue extension in Microsoft Edge
Last Updated On
byKnowledge Base Creator
0 out Of 5 Stars
You are here:
- Open your Edge browser window and click the ellipsis at the top-right corner of the browser window. Then, click Extensions.
- On the Extensions page, click the Allow extensions from other stores toggle switch.
- A pop-up window will appear confirming this action. Click Allow.
- You will be directed back to the Extensions page and the Allow extensions from other stores toggle switch will now be turned on.
- Navigate to the MyGlue Chrome Extension and add to click “Add to Chrome
- A pop-up window will appear confirming this action. Click Add Extension.
- A final pop-up window will appear confirming that the My Glue Chrome Extension has been added to your Chromium Edge browser.
- The My Glue icon will now appear in your tool bar.
Table of Contents