Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
How to send from an alternate email address
4.5 out Of 5 Stars
If you have permission to send from multiple email accounts in Microsoft Outlook, you can change the “From” address in a new email directly when you are composing a new message.
Outlook Desktop App – Windows
1. By default, the From field will not be displayed when you compose a message. To display the From field, click the Options tab and select From in the Show Fields section.
The From field will be displayed when composing a message in the future.
2. When composing an email, click on From drop-down box and select the email you wish to send from or click on Other Email Address to enter in a new email address
3. Here you can enter in the Alternate Email Address you would like to use, click OK email address you wish to send from or if you would like to search the Global Address List Click From and search the Global Address list
- The next time you compose a message, the Alternate Email Address will be available from the From drop-down box.
Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Click on the three horizontal dots after Discard and click Show From.
- When composing a new message in Outlook on the web, a default email address is listed in the From section of the email message.
- Click on From if you wish to send an email from another email address. Select Other email addresses to see other options you may have access to send from.
Send from an alternate email address in Outlook (https://it.rutgers.edu/rutgers-connect/knowledgebase/send-from-an-alternate-email-address-in-outlook-web-access/)
How to Send an Email with a Different “From” Address in Outlook (https://www.howtogeek.com/689267/how-to-send-an-email-with-a-different-from-address-in-outlook/)
4.5 out Of 5 Stars