How Can We Help?
Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
How to Manage Disabled Outlook Add-ins
Last Updated On
byKnowledge Base Creator
0 out Of 5 Stars
You are here:
Outlook sometimes disables add-ins that it believes are slowing down Outlook on start-up.
If you wish to keep a certain add-in enabled, you may follow these steps:
- Click File.
- Select Manage COM Add-ins.
- On the Add-ins dialog box, select an Add-in that you wish to keep enabled. In this example, we will select TeamViewer Meeting Add-In.
- Click the arrow to the left of Options, tick the radio button next to Always enable this add-in, then click Apply.
- If the add-in was not auto disabled (in this example, Microsoft Exchange Add-in), click Options and select Do not monitor this add-in for the next 30 days then click Apply.
Table of Contents