Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
How to Install Project 365
0 out Of 5 Stars
The steps below are for the subscription versions of Project Online and the non-subscription versions of Project 2021, 2019, 2016, or 2013.
You can choose from these versions of Project:
- Project Online Professional or Project Online Premium: If you have a subscription to one of the cloud-based solutions of Project, you won’t see an option to install it unless you have an assigned license.
- Project Standard or Project: If you have one of these non-subscription versions, you should have received a product key with your purchase. Before installing Project the first time, sign in with an existing or new Microsoft Account and enter your product key at com/setup. Redeeming your key links your account with the Project app and you only have to do this once.
Steps to install Project
Step 1: Sign in to download Project
Project (Standard or Professional)
- From the Office home page, select Install Office.
- Scroll through the list of your owned products or select Services and subscriptions which lists all the Microsoft products you own. Click Install once you were able to locate the version of Project you want to install.
Project Online (Premium or Professional)
- Click Install > Office apps > Other install options. If you set a different start page, go to https://admin.microsoft.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx.
- Under Software, select Project. Choose the language and the bit version you want, then click Install. To install 64-bit, under Version, select Advanced, choose 64-bit then click Install.
Project should now begin downloading.
Step 2: Install Project
- Depending on your browser, select Run (for Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (for Chrome), or Save File (Firefox).
- Click Yes once the User Account Control prompt that says Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device The install begins.
- Installation is complete once the phrase You’re all set! Project is installed now with an animation appears. Follow the instructions in Windows to find Project. Select Start and then scroll to find Project from your list of apps.
0 out Of 5 Stars