Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
How to Install Office 365 on Additional Devices
0 out Of 5 Stars
How to install Office 365 on additional devices? That is your desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones. Office 365 gives you up to five installations of Office applications, meaning you can access Office documents from wherever you need them. Great for getting work done on the go!
Installing Office 365 on additional devices
Step 1: Sign-in to download Office
- Go to www.office.com, select Sign in.
- Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. In most cases, your username and password will be your email address and the same password you use to access your business computer.
- On the Office home page, do the following depending on your version of Office. If you signed in with a work or school account, from the Office 365 home page select Install Office apps > Office 2016. If you see a different start page, go to aka.ms/office-install.
This begins the download of Office. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the install.
Step 2: Install Office
- Depending on your browser, click Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox). If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Click Yes. The install begins.
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now,” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Follow the instructions in the window, for example, Click Start > All Apps to see where your apps are and select Close.
Step 3: Activate Office
- Start using an Office application right away by opening any app such as Word or Excel. In most cases, Office is activated once you start an application and after you click Accept to agree to the License terms.
- Office might activate automatically. However, depending on your product, you might see the Microsoft Office Activation Wizard. If so, follow the prompts to activate Office.
- For MAC users, Microsoft have a guide available at the following link which will explain how to install Office 365: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/download-and-install-or-reinstall-office-365-or-office-2016-on-a-pc-or-mac-4414eaaf-0478-48be-9c42-23adc4716658?ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU#InstallSteps=Install_on_a_Mac
- For Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone): https://support.office.com/en-us/article/set-up-office-apps-and-email-on-a-mobile-device-7dabb6cb-0046-40b6-81fe-767e0b1f014f?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
0 out Of 5 Stars