Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 21 ) Collapse Articles
How to export and save Chrome bookmarks
Last Updated On
byKnowledge Base Creator
0 out Of 5 Stars
You are here:
Bookmarks help you save a web page on a particular web browser so you can access it quickly at a later stage. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to export and save bookmarks through Chrome.
Steps on how to export and save Chrome bookmarks
- Launch Chrome then click the icon with three vertical dots on the upper right corner.
- Hover over Bookmarks.
- Click Bookmark manager and this will open a new tab.
- Click the icon with three vertical dots located next to the Bookmarks search bar.
- Select Export bookmarks.
- This will then open the File Explorer. Type a name and choose a destination then click Save.
Table of Contents