Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
How to clear cache and cookies in Microsoft Edge
0 out Of 5 Stars
When you use a browser, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
A cookie is a file created by a web browser, at the request of a website, that is stored on your computer. These files store information, such as shopping cart contents or authentication data.
A cache stores data from the website (such as text or images) so that the web page will load faster if you access them again.
Here’s how to clear cache and cookies in Microsoft Edge:
- On Microsoft Edge, select Menu (three horizontal dots icon) > Settings.
- Select Privacy, search, and services then click Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data section.
- Make sure to select Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data check box and then select Clear now.