Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
How to clean mailbox via Outlook web access (OWA)
0 out Of 5 Stars
Outlook accounts can have up to 50-100 GB of storage per mailbox. If your mailbox is nearing its maximum capacity, you will be notified that your storage is almost full and if it does exceed capacity, you won’t be able to send or receive any messages.
In this article, we will show you steps on how to clean up your mailbox via the Outlook web access.
- Go to https://www.office.com then log in to your work or school account.
- Click the App Launcher then select Outlook.
- Click Settings and choose View all Outlook settings.
- Select General then click Storage.
- You should see a list of the folders represented in the breakdown with the option to permanently delete all items (or those older than 3, 6, or 12 months) in these folders to free up space. In this example, we selected to delete messages 12 months and older from Deleted Items.
- Click OK on the dialog box that will come up to confirm that you are permanently deleting the messages.