Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
How to add users to Microsoft Teams
Last Updated On
byKnowledge Base Creator
0 out Of 5 Stars
You are here:
To add members to a team, follow these steps:
- If you’re a team owner, select the team name from the teams list then click More options (…) > Add member.
- Type the name, distribution list, security group, or a Microsoft 365 group.
- Click add once you’re finished selecting members.
- You can make someone a new team owner or add another owner by clicking the drop-down button under Role.
- Click Close. People that you added to the team will receive an email notification advising them that they are now a member, and the team will appear in their teams list.
Note: The steps above apply to a team owner. If you’re not a team owner, you can submit a request and the team owner can then accept or deny it.
Table of Contents