Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Enable the From field and the Bcc field for Outlook
0 out Of 5 Stars
When you use Outlook to send an email, you might only see To and Cc fields first.
To see other fields such as From and Bcc, follow these steps:
- Create a new email message or reply to or forward an existing message.
- On the new window for the message you’re composing, click Options.
- Click Bcc and From.
- If you intend to send an email from a different email address, click the From dropdown then select Other Email Address.
Note: To hide these fields, click again Bcc and From under Options tab.
If the email message did not create a new window but rather on the right panel only, follow these steps:
- Select the message then click Reply, Reply All, or Forward.
- Click the Bcc and From under the Message tab.
- Bcc and From field will be visible.
- To hide fields, click again Bcc and From.