Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Display more than 12-months of emails in Outlook
2.5 out Of 5 Stars
You may see this issue if you’ve just installed Outlook with the default settings, after upgrading from an older version like Outlook 2013 to the most recent version of Outlook 2016, or after applying Office updates.
The problem occurs because a default setting for the account limits mail kept locally on the PC to 12 months.
How to Fix This Issue
- Launch Outlook.
- Click File.
- Under Info, click Account Settings > Account Settings…
- On Account Settings dialog box, click Change under Email tab.
- Another dialog box will appear. From there, move the slider from 12 months (others will appear as 1 year) to All, then click Next.
- Finally, click Done and restart Outlook.