Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Clearing autocomplete out of Outlook
0 out Of 5 Stars
After an email migration, you may find that some emails no longer deliver to the recipient despite the email address being correct in the To field of your email.
- Identify the email address that is failing to be delivered to.
- Click New Email.
- Type the problematic email address in the “To” field.
- When autocomplete appears, click the cross (x) next to the address to remove the incorrect cached version.
Next time you need to compose an email to the affected recipient, you will need to type it in full. After this, it will then “remember” the correct address.