Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 25 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
Change my computer time zone settings
Last Updated On
byKnowledge Base Creator
0 out Of 5 Stars
You are here:
While Windows 10 can automatically detect your time zone based on your location, it might not always be correct.
Changing the time zone on your computer is an easy process and in this article, we will show you how.
Change time zone through Settings
- Click Start > Settings then select Time & Language.
- Under Time zone through Date & time, select the time zone from the dropdown option.
Date and time not accurate
- Make sure that the Set time automatically is turned off.
- Click Change under Set the date and time manually.
- Set the date and time, then click Change.
How to change the time zone through Control Panel
- From the Start menu, navigate to your Control Panel.
- Double-click Clock, Language, and Region (in this example, it shows as Clock and Region).
- Under Date and Time, click Change the time zone.
- A window displaying a clock will appear. To change time zone, click Change time zone.
- A new window will open (Time Zone Settings). Select the time zone according to your region from the drop-down, then click OK.
Table of Contents