Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 27 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
Add members to Distribution List in Outlook
0 out Of 5 Stars
This article will demonstrate how to add members to Distribution List in Outlook and Outlook Web App (OWA).
How to add members to a Distribution List in Outlook
Follow the steps below to add members to a distribution list in Outlook:
- On Outlook desktop app, click Address Book under Home tab.
- Click the dropdown option under Address Book then select All Distribution Lists.
- Double click the list to open another dialog box then click Modify Members.
- Click Add to add a member.
- Select name from the Address Book, click Add then click OK.
How to add members to a Distribution List in Outlook Web App (OWA)
If you’re accessing Outlook on the browser and want to add members to a distribution list, follow these steps:
- Click People icon.
- Select people on Your contacts then click Add to list.
- Click the plus icon (+) next to the distribution list.