Tips & Tricks
- Show all articles ( 16 ) Collapse Articles
3CX Mobile Application – How to perform a Call Transfer
Last Updated On
byKnowledge Base Creator
0 out Of 5 Stars
You are here:
The following guide describes the steps to transfer a call in the 3CX Mobile Application.
- While on a call, tap Transfer.
- Select the transfer method. There are two options to transfer a call:
- Blind transfer – transfer the call directly without addressing the recipient.
- Attended transfer – transfer the call after first speaking to the recipient.
In this example, we will show you how to do Attended transfer.
Note: By doing Blind transfer, the call will go straight to the intended recipient.
- Dial the number of the recipient of the call.
- Announce the caller to the recipient then tap Join.
Table of Contents